Teach neXt is a site dedicated to the idea that the educational community must be transformed and looked at in an entirely different way. The structure has to be radically re-worked so as to move away from a system designed to produce factory workers and information consumers. The approach to schooling has to be one that acknowledges the fact that the neXt generation of students have to be ready to produce and consume media at a rapid rate. The neXt student has to be ready to adapt to a world changing faster than it ever has and be ready to take control of their future and career because the world of a life-long job is just plain gone! I hope I can offer things for people to consider and use.
- The JP JUNGLE is full for our University/College Fair! https://t.co/urJGhMNPWt 4 days ago
- These great JPII grade 9 students are going to see the Raptors because they have the most community service hrs.Gre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- JPII is into the fall spirit thanks to our amazing VP Mrs V! https://t.co/i3WAUhQvhT 1 week ago
- IB open house at JPII. Grade 8 students and parents interested in our amazing program. School Open house next week https://t.co/0UxthalJ3R 1 week ago
- JPII Breakfast Program is up and operating in their new location. Such a great prog. thanks @Ms_Mac3 and @habfan65 https://t.co/V0Ew0jXGVo 2 weeks ago
Blog Tags21C and AICT Angelou Art berger Bernie blog challenge bullfighting CGE Change child abuse clarity Collaboration commercial Couros dancing guy descriptive feedback Differentiated Learning District Review EAs educational leadership Educational Tools empathy Fr. Obinna Gilligan's Island History IB Jesus Knowledge Construction LEGO Lessons Live Learning love Mary Ward movie clip movies NeXt Lesson NeXt School olympics OSV Perspective Peterson Pope HoPE Professional development Real World Problem Solving reflection resolution robin williams SAVMP saying Self Regulation Seth Godin Skilled Communication speakers SSLN student voice superheroes TED talk TED Talks The NeXt Lesson the third teacher Twitter Video Visible Learning what students need to hear whining why me
Who’s Reading and Where?
Great Blogs I Follow…and you should too
- Spokes and Sporks
- The Mobile Learner
- Technology - Not a Side Dish...
- Ms Thomas' School Blog
- Mlle Peace's Blog
- Educational Leadership in the 21st Century
- TCDSB Literacy Team Blog
- LIANE PAIXÃO
- Anthony Perrotta
- the constant happiness
- The Digital Frontline
- Inquiring Minds = Life-Long Learners
- teachingnext: ideas for educators