Teach neXt is a site dedicated to the idea that the educational community must be transformed and looked at in an entirely different way. The structure has to be radically re-worked so as to move away from a system designed to produce factory workers and information consumers. The approach to schooling has to be one that acknowledges the fact that the neXt generation of students have to be ready to produce and consume media at a rapid rate. The neXt student has to be ready to adapt to a world changing faster than it ever has and be ready to take control of their future and career because the world of a life-long job is just plain gone! I hope I can offer things for people to consider and use.
- RT @SJPIIEnviro: Scarbs Scrubs is a great opportunity to get community hours and to help the environment in the process. Come help us out o… 1 week ago
- @FAN590Walker "Hey Homer you're quite a fella, sorry bout The salmonella!" 1 week ago
- RT @SJPIIEnviro: Hey environmental enthusiasts! Our Environmental Council is hosting Scarbs Scrubs, our annual clean up event on August 5.… 1 week ago
- RT @TCDSB: Attention Parents: Free downloadable children's passes to the CNE are available: s3.amazonaws.com/esc-bkt-static… @OAPCEToronto @TorontoC… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SJPIIEnviro: Hard working EC EXEC members at our second meeting of the year! #ScarbsScrubs2017 https://t.co/Din9WUdq2D 2 weeks ago
Blog Tags21C and AICT Angelou Art berger Bernie blog challenge bullfighting CGE Change child abuse clarity Collaboration commercial Couros dancing guy descriptive feedback Differentiated Learning District Review EAs educational leadership Educational Tools empathy Fr. Obinna Gilligan's Island History IB Jesus Knowledge Construction LEGO Lessons Live Learning love Mary Ward movie clip movies NeXt Lesson NeXt School olympics OSV Perspective Peterson Pope HoPE Professional development Real World Problem Solving reflection resolution robin williams SAVMP saying Self Regulation Seth Godin Skilled Communication speakers SSLN student voice superheroes TED talk TED Talks The NeXt Lesson the third teacher Twitter Video Visible Learning what students need to hear whining why me
Who’s Reading and Where?
Great Blogs I Follow…and you should too
- Spokes and Sporks
- The Mobile Learner
- Technology - Not a Side Dish...
- Ms Thomas' School Blog
- Mlle Peace's Blog
- Educational Leadership in the 21st Century
- TCDSB Literacy Team Blog
- LIANE PAIXÃO
- Anthony Perrotta
- the constant happiness
- The Digital Frontline
- Inquiring Minds = Life-Long Learners
- teachingnext: ideas for educators